Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi stuffed with DPO Asiago cheese and porcini mushrooms, with artichokes, mushrooms and hazelnuts sauce
- Gnocchi stuffed with DPO Asiago cheese and porcini mushrooms: 350 g
- Artichokes: 2
- Mushroom mixture: 150 g
- Crumbled hazelnuts: to taste
- Water: 100 ml
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- White wine: to taste
- First, get rid of the artichokes’ stems, tips and outer leaves, then cut them in half and get rid of the central part. Dip them into water with lemon sauce for a couple of minutes, then rinse them and put them into a pan with some extra-virgin olive oil. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, then add the mushroom mixture.
- Let it season by stirring frequently over low heat. Then, add a little white wine and a glass of warm water. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and some extra water if needed: cook for other 15-20 minutes and stir now and then.
- In another pan, bring 100ml of water to temperature, then add mamma emma gnocchi and stir-fry for 3 minutes. When ready, add them to the sauce and let them season by stirring.
- Arrange everything in a plate and garnish with some crumbled hazelnuts