Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Pumpkin gnocchi with radicchio and smoked bacon
Thanks to Le ricette di Economista Salutista for the recipe.
- Pumpkin gnocchi: 400 gr
- Smoked bacon: 100 gr
- Pumpkin: 350 gr
- Radicchio: 100 gr
- Oil, pepper and shallot: to taste
- Rinse and chop up the shallot. Rinse the radicchio and cut it into strips, then peel the pumpkin and dice it.
- In a pan, cook the veggies together with some oil and shallot. Once it is almost done, add the diced smoked bacon.
- Add half a cup of water and bring the mixture to temperature. Add a pack of mamma emma pumpkin gnocchi and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve still warm and garnish with some pepper.