Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi stuffed with pomodoro and mozzarella
- Gnocchi stuffed with pomodoro and mozzarella: 350 g
- Tomato sauce: 250 g
- Taralli (Apulian salty round breadsticks): 2
- Balis leaves: to taste
- Garlic clove: 1
- Black garlic clove: 4
- Extra-virgin olive oil: to taste
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Fill half a cup with extra-virgin olive oil and add 5 basil leaves. Leave at room temperature for 5 days
- Stir-fry the garlic clove with some extra-virgin olive oil to a golden brown, then add tomato sauce and 3 basil leaves; add salt and pepper to taste and cook for 40 minutes adding water when necessary.
- When the tomato sauce is ready, in another pan add 100ml of water and a pinch of salt; add mamma emma gnocchi and stir-fry until the water is fully absorbed.
- Season the gnocchi with 2 tbsp of the oil and basil mixture and arrange them in a plate together with some tomato sauce, a few basil leaves, chopped black garlic and crumbled taralli