Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi stuffed with tomato and mozzarella with artichoke sauce
- Gnocchi stuffed with tomato and mozzarella: 400 d
- Lemon: 1
- Artichokes: 4
- Fresh parsley: to taste
- Garlic clove: 1
- Extra-virgin olive oil: to taste
- Salt: to taste
- Water: 200 ml
- Clean the artichokes by getting rid of the harder outer leaves and the spiny part. Cut them in half and get rid of the central part. After having carefully clean them, cut them into slices. Dip them into abundant water with lemon juice so they don’t turn black.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and get rid of the central part, then stir-fry it with some extra-virgin olive oil to a golden brown into a non-stick frying pan. Drain the artichokes and add them to the pan, then add salt and a fistful of parsley. Stir-fry the vegetables over high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Lower the heat, then add a glass of water and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add half a glass of water. When the sauce boils again, add a pack of mamma emma gnocchi stuffed with tomato and mozzarella, then stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Arrange everything in a plate and serve still warm.