Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi with peas pesto and radicchio
Thanks to jennifer.r.l for the recipe.
- Potato gnocchi: 400 gr
- Peas: 160 gr
- Walnuts: 20 gr
- Water: 100 ml
- Extra-virgin olive oil: 20 ml
- Radicchio: to taste
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- To make the peas pesto, let the peas boil in a pot and add salt. Once cooked, blend them with the walnuts, olive-oil and water (according to the texture you want your pesto to have). Put aside.
- Rinse the radicchio and cut it into stripes.
- Sauté the mamma emma gnocchi for 3 minutes.
- Once the gnocchi are ready, place a spoonful of pesto in a dish, place the gnocchi on top and garnish with the radicchio stripes and black pepper.