Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi with tomato and sausage
Thanks to giadahomemade for te recipe.
- Potato gnocchi: 400 gr
- Cherry tomatoes: 100 gr
- Sausages: 2
- Onion: 1
- Tomato sauce: to taste
- Peas: to taste
- Grana cheese: to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil: to taste
- Water: 100 ml
- Let’s prepare the sauce: stir-fry the onion, two chopped sausages and the sliced cherry tomatoes with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a fist of peas and some tomato sauce.
- Once the sauce is smooth, add 100ml of water and wait until it’s back to temperature. Add a pack of mamma emma gnocchi and season for 3 minutes.
- Arrange all in a plate and add a sprinkle of Grana cheese before serving.