Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Pumpkin gnocchi with Gorgonzola cheese and mushroom sauce
Thanks to Martina for the recipe.
- Pumpkin gnocchi: 400 gr
- Gorgonzola cheese: 100 gr
- Champignon mushrooms: 80 gr
- Garlic clove: 1
- Butter: 50 gr
- Water: 100 ml
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Parsley and sage: to taste
- Rinse and cut the mushrooms, chop up the half onion and the parsley and mix it all together.
- In a pan, stir-fry the garlic clove with some oil and add the mixture you just prepared. Cook for 10 minutes and then take the garlic clove out of the p.
- In another pan, let the Gorgonzola melt with some sage at low heat.
- In the first pan, add the butter and let it melt, then add the water. Bring to temperature and add a pack of mamma emma pumpkin gnocchi. Let it season for 3-4 minutes until the water is completely gone.
- Eventually, sauté the gnocchi with some gorgonzola to reach a creamy consistency.