Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Spätzle with stracchino cheese and green apples
A light and quick first course to prepare
- mamma emma Spätzle: 400 gr
- Green apple: 1
- Stracchino cheese: 125 gr
- Liquid cooking cream: 30 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil: to taste
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Grated Parmigiano cheese: to taste
Wash the apples, cut them into cubes and sauté them in a pan with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Using a fork, soak the stracchino in the cream, then add it to the pan.
Add the spätzle and cook them in the sauce in the pan for 3 minutes. Once the spätzle are cooked, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and add a few cubes of fresh apple.