Spätzle with stracchino cheese and green apples
We thank the blog “Blumirtillo”: spatzle mamma emma con stracchino e mele verdi
- mamma emma Spätzle: 400 gr
- Green apple: 1
- Stracchino cheese: 125 gr
- Liquid cooking cream: 30 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil: to taste
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Grated Parmiggiano cheese: at will
Wash the apples, cut them into cubes and sauté them in a pan with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Using a fork, soak the stracchino in the cream, then add it to the pan.
Add the spätzle and cook them in the sauce in the pan for 3 minutes. Once the spätzle are cooked, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and add a few cubes of fresh apple.