Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi stuffed with DPO Gorgonzola cheese with pears and walnuts pesto
Thanks to gemefit2 for the recipe.
- Gnocchi stuffed with DPO Gorgonzola cheese: 350 gr
- Garlic clove: 1
- Pears: 40 gr
- Walnut kernels: 30 gr
- Extra-virgin olive oil: to taste
- Salt, chili pepper, parsley: to taste
- In a pan, brown the garlic clove in some extra-virgin olive oil. Add the diced pears into the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped walnut kernels, salt and chili pepper to taste and let it cook for another 5 minutes: then blend the mixture.
- Add the pesto in a pan, warm it up and then add a pack of mamma emma gnocchi stuffed with DPO Gorgonzola cheese. Let them season for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the gnocchi into a plate and garnish with some grounded walnuts and a few parsley leaves.