Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi with Turgia salami, Parmesan cheese and wild fennel
- Pumpink gnocchi: 400 g
- Whole milk: 70 ml
- Starch: 2 g
- Parmesan cheese: 40 g
- Turgia salami: 60 g
- Wild fennel: to taste
- Water: 100 ml
- Blanch the wild fennel for a few minutes into boiling water; drain and then dip it into fresh water.
- Chop the salami and put aside
- Add milk and starch in a small pot and whisk them; then warm on low heat.
- When thick, turn the heat down and add Parmesan; whisk until smooth
- Meanwhile, add 100ml of water into a pan, put mamma emma gnocchi and cook them until the water is fully absorbed.
- Chop some wild fennel, add it to the gnocchi and stir
- Arrange the gnocchi over a sponful of sauce and then garnish with the salami