Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Vegan gnocchi with agretti pesto
Thanks to memoly84_fitfoodlove for the recipe.
- Organic striped potato gnocchi: 400 gr
- Tofu: 60 gr
- Agretti: 30 gr
- Almonds: 5 gr
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt, pepper and extra-virgin olive oil: to taste
- Scald the agretti in some water for 20 minutes. Drain them and blend them with tofu, almonds, extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. If the pesto is too thick, add some water.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and put them in a pan with some salt, pepper and a few tablespoons of the agretti pesto. Add some water and a little oil then let the tomatoes dry.
- Add the organic striped potato gnocchi in the pan and sauté them for a couple of minutes.
- Before serving, add some pesto and let them season until a nice smooth cream forms. Serve and enjoy!