Prepare your gravy
Create your own sauce to taste and bring it to temperature. Add 100ml of water. Don't be afraid to dilute the sauce too much.
Gnocchi stuffed with DPO gorgonzola cheese with pumpkin and cheek lard
Thanks to claudiafoodblogger for the recipe.
- Gnocchi stuffed with DPO gorgonzola cheese: 350g: 350 gr
- Shallot: 1
- Pumpkin: 300 gr
- Cheek lard: 70 gr
- Stir-fry a shallot with some oil and salt.
- Add the diced pumpkin.
- Add a cup of hot water and cook at low heat.
- Once the water has been completely absorbed and the pumpkin looks smooth, turn off the heat.
- In a pan, brown the diced cheek lard until crispy.
- Add the mamma emma gnocchi stuffed with DPO gorgonzola cheese and season them in the pan.
- Add a spoonful of pumpkin in a plate, place the gnocchi over it and garnish with the crispy cheek lard.